1 cup margarine, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 Tablesp. milk
1 teasp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chopped red candied cherries
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup flaked coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cream together margarine and sugar.
3. Blend in milk and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour and mix well.
5. Stir in cherries, pecans, and coconut.
6. Make into balls (walnut size) and flatten on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes (until light golden brown on bottom).
|submitted by Dan Savant, who is a very successful contractor and producer in Hollywood. You can find a selection of superb CDs he has produced at his website, Angelsong Music.|