5 oz. evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 jar Marshmallow Cream
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teasp. salt
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teasp. vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Butter an 8 square pan. Combine milk, sugar, marshmallow cream, butter, and salt in a sauce pan.
2. Stir and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Continue to stir and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips and vanilla, and stir until mixture is shiny.
4. Add nuts and pour quickly into the buttered 8 square pan.
5. Chill thoroughly. Cut into squares.
|submitted by Caryn Rasmussen who is one of Hollywood's finest music copyists working on such films as Impostor, Men of Honor and Final Destination and television shows including The West Wing and Providence.|